Australian Stock Troughs with adjustable Float Valve
Farmrite Rural Pty Ltd is a Stock Trough Manufacturer based in Melbourne. Farmrite Rural products are available through a wide range of distributors across Victoria, Southern NSW and Tasmania.
Our Stock Troughs feature:
- Black raw material to inhibit UV & algae growth.
- Fully portable for multi-use on your property.
- Top quality Apex Float valves.
- Valves can be adapted for Gravity feed or Dirty water.
- Fully adjustable float angle.
- Covered Float Valve area.
- Non-corrosive raw material.
- 0-1000 kpa (0-150 psi) pressure range.
- Large simple & strong Bungs for quick cleaning.
What will a Farmrite Rural stock trough do for you?
- Animal tamper proof - the animals cannot get at the valve
- Frost resistance and weather durability - all pipes and valves
- Economical, no need for cranes or heavy machinery to locate.
- Water saving - the float valve shuts the water flow and prevents spillage
- Time saving - low maintenance, no need to fill your trough manually.
All stock troughs in our range are made from UV stabilised, HD polyethylene. This material makes the trough durable and tough, while at the same lightweight and portable. The stock troughs come fitted with a float valve which sits inside a moulded box to protect it from the livestock.Drain bungs & plugs are an extra feature.
The troughs come in a variety of sizes. Please explore the Products section of our website for more information on individual trough specifications, including size and water capacity.More products will be added,so please revisit.
Please explore the Distributors section of our website to find a distributor near you.
The list is Town or City alphabetically.